Sunday, August 28, 2011
DropBox was founded by MIT graduates, Drew Houston and Arash Ferdowsi in 2007. DropBox is both free and paid web service which is supported by Desktop operating systems like Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and Mobile OS devices like Android, Windows Mobile, iPhone, iPad and Blackberry.
DropBox is just a folder-like utility in your computer but with few differences. Computer or system files or folders linked with your DropBox account will be synchronized with to DropBox's servers.
- DropBox saves instantly files to your computers, phones, and the DropBox website.
- Offers about 2GB of memory for free with 100GB subscriptions available.
- DropBox is supported with all major Desktop and Mobile Operating Systems.
- Works even when Offline.
- Transfers portions of file not whole thing at a time.
- You can set bandwidth limits manually.
- Share or Collaborate documents with your friends, family and colleagues. Just Invite them to a folder.
- You can view others changes to the folder or document.
- Create simple photo galleries which can be viewed by anyone you choose.
- Mobile Apps available for Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad and Blackberry.
- Modify your files or folders from your phone itself.
- Upload or Download Photos to DropBox from your mobile.
- Sends Files over Secured Socket Layer(SSL) and with AES-256 bit encryption.
- Keeps one month history of your functionality and work.
- Any modifications to files can be undone.
Sunday, August 28, 2011 by Naresh Kumar · 0
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Windows Essentials Media improves the play-back of some unusual videos and music files which cannot be played by other video players. It provides software codec pack which is integrated with Windows Media Player for watching videos or listening audio tracks.
Let's get to its Interface. Functionality control is simple and looks like a classic media player. Easy to navigate and hassle-free options to perceive the commands.
Windows Essentials Media is not completely a video player but, it is some sort of add-on or plugin which makes Windows Media Player life better in all aspects. The following herd of file formats are supported in Windows Essentials Media Codec Pack:
Music - Audio CDs, DVDs, (S)VCDs and XCDs.
Wednesday, August 24, 2011 by Naresh Kumar · 0
Thursday, August 18, 2011
When you install this email software, it automatically check for any new or existing emails that are malicious or spam and removes them immediately. SpamFighter removes emails that are reported abuse or more spam by several people and blocks for whole SpamFighter community.
SpamFighter is supported in Operating systems like Windows NT, 2000, Xp, 2003, Vista and Windows 7. And it supports email clients, includes Outlook, Outlook Express, Windows Mail, Live Mail (POP3), and Mozilla Thunderbird.
Thursday, August 18, 2011 by Naresh Kumar · 0
Saturday, August 13, 2011
Revo Uninstaller can also remove registry files & keys, broken installation, and additional things which are not necessary in hard disk. This PC tool is very fast in process compared to other programs.
Revo's Interface is simple yet progressive. When Revo starts the program, it shows icons and titles of all programs installed in your computer. A right-click on a program gives you several options like uninstall, remove, search google, open installation directory, help & about screen and finally update any software's, if needed.
- Adds Program-specific Registry key access to the context menu with Revo's Advanced Menu.
- Has Tools like Autorun Manager, Windows Tools access screen, and a Junk File Killer.
- Provides System Cleaners like browser-cache cleaner, MS Office cleaner, etc.,
- Option called Hunter which offers a drag n drop facility to uninstall and removal.
- Stands #2 in Uninstallation software's.
Revo Uninstallater comes free with a light-weight 7.45MB installation file. You can download this software at www.revouninstaller.com or from below link.
Saturday, August 13, 2011 by Naresh Kumar · 0
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
FLV Player is an open-source freeware software program. This video player can play Flash videos without any macromedia plug-in. The advanced controls of this video player allows you to navigate backward and forward through videos and play them in a loop.
- Adjust the size of the player, adjust volume, mute it.t
- Remembers previously modified settings.
- Adds 'video-only' mode.
- Adds timer toggle.
- Useful especially for Flash developers.
- Display windows doesnot automatically resize to the size of your movie frame.
- Not very attractive interface.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011 by Naresh Kumar · 0
Saturday, August 6, 2011
- Converts popular video file formats to DVD and ISO file and their compatible formats like DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-5 and DVD-9.
- Create your own DVD movie with subtitles, menu, cropping video, audio and video effects, add audio tracks.
- Chooses a template for creating a DVD menu.
- Add background music or picture and more with its custom menu.
- Extract video clip or frame from any video file.
- Adds chapters of particular time and frame rate.
Saturday, August 6, 2011 by Naresh Kumar · 0
Tuesday, August 2, 2011
LogonExpert is a free PC tool that is used for secured automatic login. The login details or data is stored in the form of encrypted form using AES algorithm adopted by the U.S. government. LogonExpert has a unique capability that interacts directly with WinLogon, the one which is there in operating system and responsible for logon.
LogonExpert is Automatic Logon tool which mainly used in Windows operating system. It neither uses system registry nor other unsecure storage.
- AutoLogon option with no human interaction.
- The AES algorithm which encrypts the login data is very secure.
- Activate or Deactivate LogonExpert or set up logon details through a command line both locally and remotely.
- Automatic Workstation Locking.
- Post-Logon wake-up capability and Scheduled Logon and LogOff.
- Automatic Re-Logon after LogOff.
- Get pass Logon banners.
- Limit users to access or configure Windows AutoLogon.
- All major Windows versions supported.
- Automatic Logon can be interrupted.
- Windows Safe Mode Support.
You can download LogonExpert as 10-day free trial or buy for $24.95.
Tuesday, August 2, 2011 by Naresh Kumar · 0