Monday, April 23, 2012
Do you like this story?
This screen capture tool is available as Desktop application as well as a Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome internet browsers. LightShot is completely free to download and easy to install application. It is a light-weight application which has simple interface, makes your screen capturing easier than before.
How to use LightShot:
- This screenshot application substitutes the default ‘PrintScr’ key of the keyboard. The user can click ‘LightShot’ icon or press ‘PrintScr’ key to launch the application.
- To take the screenshot, click and drag the mouse cursor to select the required region.
- Select the region depending on specific dimension.
- Very useful for bloggers who need specific dimension of images.
- Take screenshots with specified dimension. (for example: 300x200, 345x245, etc)
- Click “Share” button and start sharing photos, images, or any part of web page content with your friends online. Send it through your blog, Twitter, or Facebook.
- Allows you to copy screenshot to clipboard for further process.
- Allows you to edit screenshot online via Pixlr Editor. This editor has powerful features such as Pen, Brush, and Blur tools.
- Save screenshots to your PC.
- Use keyboard shortcuts to speed up your work.
This post was written by: Naresh Kumar
I’m a part-time blogger and tech lover who wants to know new technology stuff. I’m in IT field for over 8 years. I love to write articles and share information related to Free Software Downloads, PC Security, OS tips and tricks, and latest technology aspects. Follow me on Twitter
and Google Plus