Friday, September 21, 2012
Do you like this story?
So, here you could get 90 days of free subscription of the latest KAV 2013 for free. You just need the serial key for activating Kaspersky Antivirus 2013.
Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 is the latest security product from Kaspersky and it follows “Second-generation Heuristic Analysis” and “Cloud-based security” which removes unknown threats and provide complete PC protection. It has “Vulnerability Scan” to detect dangerous applications, malicious programs and other potential threats.
The interface is very similar to previous version – Kaspersky Antivirus 2012 and the installation becomes so easy. The most important update of the latest version is its compatibility with Windows 8 operating system which is worth-praising.
If you want to have full review of Kaspersky Antivirus 2013, visit here.
Updated 90 Days Free Subscription:
- Download the setup of Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 90 days subscription with built-in activation code. The installer file size weighs 143 MB. This edition was developed for Windows 8, however it is compatible with other Windows OS versions too.
- Install the software after downloading the file and it is mandatory that you "DON'T REBOOT" after the installation.
- Choose "Reboot Later", it will ask for the activation code.
- Choose "Activate Trial Version" and click "Next".
- That's it you are done with the activation. You have now activated with 90 Days free subscription period.
90 Days Free Subscription Process:
1) Firstly, download Kaspersky Antivirus 2013 setup file.
2) Double-click the set-up file to start installation. Click the “Install” button to begin setup process.
3) At the end of installation, select checkbox “Start Kaspersky Antivirus 2013” and click “Finish” button.
4) A new window appears for “Activation of Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2013”. Enter the below activation or serial key in their respective fields.
Important Note: This activation key only works for new installations, not for previously installed KAV 2013. If you use the above activation key on already installed KAV 2013, it shows error message saying “Trial Expired”. So, you should uninstall the previous one and download using “Step 1” above. Remember this is special setup file meant for just 90 days activation.
6) Start the KAV 2013 application and click “Licensing” on right-side below of its interface. It looks like below image.
7) If you don’t get the 90 days activation, refer to “Important Note” above and try again.
This post was written by: Naresh Kumar
I’m a part-time blogger and tech lover who wants to know new technology stuff. I’m in IT field for over 8 years. I love to write articles and share information related to Free Software Downloads, PC Security, OS tips and tricks, and latest technology aspects. Follow me on Twitter
and Google Plus