Monday, May 20, 2013
Do you like this story?
Upon launching after installation, a well-organized layout interface appears which is different from other file compression tools where you can discover the explorer-based folder structure to utilize all its functions. You can change the language options as well. The interface has mainly three important buttons – Create, Open, and Extract for imperative operations.
How to Use?
2. Add a password to protect it, if any.
3. You can split the desired archive into multiple pieces of fixed size, using ‘Split Archive’ option.
4. Select the ‘Compression Mode’ to Ultra or Store and select the ‘Start!’ button. You’re done.
5. In the ‘Settings’ section, you can customize the languages, Default Open Action, File Associations, and other miscellaneous settings. For experienced users, it provides an ‘Expert’ option for launching terminal, external viewer, and external editor applications using specific commands.
- Supports several formats such as B1, ZIP, RAR, 7Z, ZIPX, CAB and JAR.
- Safe and Secure Compression or Extraction with zero risk of external exposure and never collects personal information from you.
- Simple to use and Quick to operate even with large archives without any guides or manuals.
- Password protection with 256 bit AES encryption algorithm to protect your data so that no one will be able to explore the original files/documents.
- Best Compression Ratio and Speed with B1 archive format.
- Includes Classic LZMA compression algorithm.
- Create a Separate Archive for each folder.
- Test the reliability of an archive.
- Repair broken or corrupted archives easily.
- Open files in an External Viewer or Editor.
- Open source software, as a result anyone can use its code especially programmers.
- Tools and Libraries with b1 archives for Developers community.
- User-friendly Interface.
- Available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS platforms.
- 100% Free File Archive Manager.
If you wish to extract your files from online itself, then B1 Archiver provides an online archiver to get files from .b1, .zip, .rar, .7z archive. Visit http://b1.org/online for online file extraction.
B1 Free Archiver has a very impressive set of features for high-quality compression ratio, wide compatibility with popular archive file formats, robust security options, and finally it is open-source. Thus, it is one of the powerful file compression software for creating and extracting archives which stands out as a strong competitor for top archive tools. Download the latest version B1 Free Archive v1.0.37 from below link.
This post was written by: Naresh Kumar
I’m a part-time blogger and tech lover who wants to know new technology stuff. I’m in IT field for over 8 years. I love to write articles and share information related to Free Software Downloads, PC Security, OS tips and tricks, and latest technology aspects. Follow me on Twitter
and Google Plus