Monday, May 6, 2013
Do you like this story?
“Free Keylogger” is a computer application which can track and record keystrokes of web browsing and clipboard activity of your child. Free Keylogger is designed to monitor the child’s activity and track their internet usage. You can know what your children are doing on computer.
How Free Keylogger Works?
It captures everything that is typed on keyboard including emails, chats, passwords, documents, and other web activity. Then, it stores detailed report on the internet usage secretly on your hard drive for future usage. You can reveal or unhide the usage report using a special hot key and thus the program is concealed for everyone except you.
- Protects your children from unsafe and treacherous online contacts and emails.
- Monitors your child’s visited websites without their permission.
- Protects your girl from dating sites and programs which will create virutal flirt that would break moral values and results in illegal relationships.
- Monitors your employees computer and internet activities that will affect your business. This would be helpful in catching out suspects who are decreasing your company’s productivity.
- You can recover important data that is lost in text editor at times when your system stucks or freezes unexpectedly.
- Spy everything you need to track and monitor.
- Invisible for “Add/Remove Programs”
- Invisible for “Ctrl+Alt+Del” (Task Manager)
- Keystrokes Logging, Clipboard Monitoring, and Internet Navigation Monitoring.
|Fig. Displays Visited Websites Report|
This monitoring tool is more useful to parents and business owners which emphasize the importance of monitoring children and employees. Download Free Keylogger 3.7 for free from below link.
This post was written by: Naresh Kumar
I’m a part-time blogger and tech lover who wants to know new technology stuff. I’m in IT field for over 8 years. I love to write articles and share information related to Free Software Downloads, PC Security, OS tips and tricks, and latest technology aspects. Follow me on Twitter
and Google Plus